We’re looking for an enthusiastic Digital Print Trainee to work in our leading-edge digital print facility in Glasgow.
Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Digital Print Trainee for Arnold Clark, you’ll work in our large format digital print facility, creating marketing materials and dispatching orders to over 200 Arnold Clark branches nationwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with energy and enthusiasm who is keen to learn all aspects of print. You’ll get the chance to work with high-spec digital equipment in an exciting, dynamic team; helping to deliver banners, literature, livery and signage that millions of people will see.
- Print finishing, including weeding/taping vinyl kits.
- Organising workload by date.
- Checking and packing items for dispatch.
- Collating and packing stock orders.
- Helping process branch orders when required.
- General duties as required.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Good levels of practical ability.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to take a proactive approach and work on your own initiative.
- Eagerness to learn and progress.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline-driven environment.
- Physically active and happy to spend most the day on your feet.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience in a print environment.
- Basic computer literacy for Word, Excel and email.
On-the-job training will be given in the digital print process and the successful candidate will also enjoy fantastic benefits such as private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.