We’re recruiting for a Digital Print Finisher to work in our Digital Print Facility, based in South Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Flexible working will be available with this role, with core hours of 10am–12pm and 2pm–4pm.
About the role
Our print finishers are responsible for ensuring jobs are processed through our production area to a high standard, and deadlines are always met.
The right person for the role will be an excellent multi-tasker who thrives on working to tight deadlines. You should be happy to work individually, as well as part of a larger team in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Operating a Zund flatbed cutter.
- Operating a large format laminator.
- Print finishing – weeding, taping, organising vinyl kits.
- Prioritising workload by date.
- Checking and packing items for dispatch.
- Any other general duties needed to assist the team.
- A strong understanding of vinyl cutting and print finishing.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good sense of initiative.
- The ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- The drive to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining high standards at all times.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Any knowledge or experience of vehicle templating.
- Any knowledge or experience of vinyl application and wrapping.
- Any knowledge or experience of large format print.
In return for your skills, you’ll enjoy one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including flexible hours, private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.