We’re currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and efficient Digital Print Executive to work at our in-house Print Facility in South Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
About the role
As Digital Print Executive for Arnold Clark, you’ll work to tight deadlines for a variety of stakeholders across our 200 branches, making sure print materials are created, delivered and installed on time.
The ideal candidate will be a highly organised multi-tasker who is great at working under pressure as part of a team in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Constant telephone/email communication with a variety of stakeholders
- Dealing with branch requests for point of sale items such as vehicle livery, in-branch signage and display items.
- Processing orders from branches placed via an internal point of sale ordering system
- Interpreting briefs for the Marketing department
- Controlling the workflow of jobs from design to install
- Communication throughout the production process with production & install teams
- Arranging signage installs for both internal teams and 3rd party contractors
- Ordering signage solutions from a variety of external suppliers
- General admin duties such as filing and dealing with invoices
- Quoting/costing signage and graphics
- Involvement in marketing campaigns and group projects
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A great phone manner
- Knowledge of Excel
- The ability to problem solve and be reactive to change
- Experience of working on multiple projects at any one time
- The drive to work quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard at all times
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience in a sign/graphics company or creative atmosphere would be advantageous for this position.
In return for your skills, you’ll work with a friendly team and enjoy a fantastic benefits package, including flexible hours, private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.