We are recruiting for a Digital Parts Advisor to join our Asset Management team.
What we offer:
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- Training and support to progress your career
- …and much more
Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
About the role
In this role, you will be a part of the Asset Management team and Digital Service Operations at Arnold Clark, supporting the whole Group with IT asset support.
You will support our move from on-prem storage to vendor supply and call-off, ensuring all non-data centre IT assets in use throughout Arnold Clark are correctly managed in a controlled manner – from procurement to retirement.
The successful applicant will be a fantastic team player with great interpersonal skills and a commitment to learning and developing in the role. We’re looking for someone who is highly organised with a keen attention to detail, as well as the ability to work well under pressure while delivering excellent customer service.
- Receiving and dispatching of assets via courier to customers, IT team staff and third parties.
- Matching asset orders against stock items and charging out to our branches.
- Managing goods in and out of IT store room.
- Processing orders and returns.
- Asset stock control.
- Process customer logged tickets using service management tool.
- Incoming and outgoing call handling and IT-based communications.
- Work with the Asset Management Senior to drive prioritisation of customer tickets to meet SLA targets.
- Work with agreed third-party providers where process required.
- Assist Asset Management Senior to maintain assets within the company persona.
- Processing paperwork accurately.
- Delivering fantastic customer service while remaining efficient and focused on your tasks.
- Ensure a clear professional working environment.
- Escalating issues to Asset Management Senior where appropriate.
Essential skills and experience
- High self-motivation and good organisation skills.
- Team working skills – ability to work in a team to achieve goals.
- Communication skills – shows ability to interact with others in an enthusiastic and amiable manner.
- Customer-facing skills – previous experience of interaction with customers.
- Computer literate – good PC skills, including basic experience of Microsoft Office.
- Appearance and attitude – courteous, tidy and positive outlook.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Call management – previous call centre/phones office experience.
- Experience with a stock management system.
- Experience with a service management ticket system.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.