We’re recruiting for a Digital Marketing Merchandiser to work in our Giffnock MINI and BMW branch.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
Laptop and remote access will allow some of this work to be done remotely.
About the role
Because our customers are spending more and more time researching their purchase online, it’s vital that our stock imagery and spec points are relevant.
As a Digital Marketing Merchandiser with Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for updating and maintaining our online presence. This role will also involve our local social media presence, and representing the brand and the Group online in the best possible light.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll need to be dynamic, have a strong grounding in digital skills and have a good eye for detail. You’ll also have good literacy skills, and be at ease presenting material on our social platforms.
- Reviewing new and used car stock additions and uploading product descriptions to AdCentre and Autotrader.
- Reviewing and editing photography, and uploading product images.
- Making sure all the cars we have in stock are advertised online.
- Looking at opportunities within the branch to post brand product images on social channels.
- Supporting any overage new or used cars with additional marketing.
- Updating the key websites that we use to advertise our stock with the latest spec.
- Editing stock imagery.
- Interest in BMW and MINI products, with a passion for these exciting brands.
- Strong IT and literacy skills.
- An understanding of social media marketing.
- An aptitude for photography.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well within a large dealership and support our managers.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Car photography skills, though specific training can be given to get the best possible imagery from the site photographer.
- Social media standards, though in-house training can be provided.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.