As an Arnold Clark Digital Designer, you’ll plan and build our industry-leading web pages and campaigns from inception to completion as part of our large, in-house design studio.
Based at our Hillington HQ, you’ll be working as part of Scotland’s largest (and award-winning!) Marketing team, and you’ll gain experience fast, working on national campaigns that are seen by millions of people every year.
Full time, Monday-Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible hours are available with this role.
- Designing and building websites, landing pages and email campaigns.
- Collaborating with other designers to maintain shared ownership of components and tools.
- Embracing new challenges and creating design solutions that will solve real business problems.
- Taking full ownership of your own areas of the business.
- Liaising with marketing executives and our in-house development team.
- Designing, building, testing, learning and iterating, with the end user in mind at all times.
- Working to tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
- Excellent design skills and creative flair.
- You won’t be afraid to get your hands dirty with a bit of HTML and SCSS.
- Strong previous digital experience.
- Experience using Sketch.
- Demonstrable attention to detail and strategic thinking across all customer touchpoints.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a fast-paced team.
Nice to have
- Confidence to work in an agile environment.
- Experience using Creative Suite.
You’ll relish the chance to show us something different and exciting that’ll push the boundaries of digital design. You’ll also have a strong portfolio that demonstrates previous successes, and enjoy staying up to date with the latest design trends and technology.
In exchange for your considerable talents, expect a creative and collaborative working culture, plus some great perks, including a monthly lunch subsidy, Flexitime, free shuttle bus and a relaxed dress code.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.