We’re recruiting for a diligent and accurate Data Coordinator to work as part of busy team at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30 – 5.00pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Data Coordinator working in the Vehicle Management department, you will manage and maintain vehicle data for our fleet quotations system. You will also make sure that our marketing data is accurate and provide help with KPI reporting and customer feedback.
This role would suit somebody who is educated to degree level and able to work under pressure as part of a small team while maintaining high standards of organisation and excellent attention to detail.
- Uploading vehicle pricing data from external suppliers.
- Applying data to our internal systems.
- Managing discounts on vehicles and accessories.
- Loading vehicle service and maintenance data on a monthly basis.
- Regularly updating systems to accurately reflect the terms we offer.
- Checking and approving vehicle purchase invoices and providing an audit of any discrepancies.
- Reconciling and following up vehicle manufacturer payments.
- Auditing our marketing database and liaising with sales teams to ensure accuracy.
- Ability to be accurate and organised under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
In return you’ll receive full training on our in-house systems and a fantastic employee benefits package, including private healthcare, life assurance, flexible working hours and bonus scheme, as well as generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.