Arnold Clark is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Reservations Agent for our popular rental branch in Paisley.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm, rotational weekends at peak times.
As a Customer Service Reservations Agent, you will be a highly organised and dynamic member of the rental team, taking rental bookings from customers and processing payments.
You’ll have excellent people skills, a confident telephone manner and a real interest in going the extra mile for customers, even when things get busy.
- Dealing with requests from both customers and other departments, via email and over the phone.
- Placing and amending bookings.
- Carrying out follow-up calls and emails for existing bookings.
- Taking payments and processing banking.
- Using different booking platforms.
- Updating systems on a regular basis.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills, both in person and on the phone.
- The ability to work well under pressure, alone and as part of a team.
- Able to be a dedicated and flexible team member.
- Good computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about achieving customer and departmental goals.
Experience in Microsoft Excel would be an advantage, although training will be given.
In return for your customer service skills, you will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.