We’re currently looking for a Customer Service Executive to create an outstanding customer experience at our Wigan Click & Collect branch and help customers get excited about our products.
We offer our Click & Collect Product Geniuses:
- £24,000 + performance-related bonus of up to £6,720 per annum
- Click & Collect, Leeds
- 33 days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Generous employee discounts
- Private health care and sick pay cover
- Maternity and paternity packages
Passionate about cars? Great. Passionate about customer service? Even better.
As an Arnold Clark Click & Collect Product Genius, you’ll play a key part in the Click & Collect process, introducing customers to the car they’ve chosen online for the very first time. You’ll also help the customer through the process of selling their car to Arnold Clark. You’ll be committed to learning about our products and be able to deliver an outstanding level of service when customers come to collect or sell their car.
This role will be a great fit for a customer service superstar who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and you’ll be rewarded with plenty of opportunities to increase your earnings and develop your career.
- Full of energy and enthusiasm, with great people skills.
- Good attention to detail when handling documentation.
- A confident communicator who understands that a positive attitude gets great results.
- Willing to learn and work with our branch network to ensure our customers have a great experience.
- The ability to go the extra mile. From contacting our customers soon after they buy to arranging their handover, you’ll be responsible for making sure they have a memorable Click & Collect experience for all the right reasons.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Happy working on your own initiative, to problem solve and maximise handovers/purchases.
- Ability to take ownership of situations, all the way through to resolution.
- Completing the handover and purchase of cars for our Click & Collect service.
- Preparing handovers for the day ahead.
- Arranging all documentation prior to handover to make sure the process goes smoothly for customers.
- Encouraging customers to share their experiences on social media.
- Helping the customer familiarise themselves with their new vehicle.
- Helping customers sell their car through our Sell Your Car service.
- Learning about different vehicles and manufacturers.
- Providing relevant information and being there for our customers when assistance is required.
You’ll get plenty of training and coaching, but we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and an ability to learn. We’d expect you to be a great team player and show us you’ve got the drive to make this a career, not just a job.
Your work hours will follow a weekly fixed rota, allowing you to plan your work-life balance.
Sound like you? With Arnold Clark, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, generous retail discounts, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.