We’re currently looking for Customer Service Executives to create an outstanding customer experience in our Elgin Renault branch and help customers get excited about our products.
Why choose us?
- 33 days’ holiday allowance with room to grow
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Simplyhealth – all employees have access to a GP 24/7 and can claim money back on medical and dental treatments
- Pension scheme
- Maternity and paternity packages
- Opportunities for training and progression
You’ll work a five-day week on a set rota that includes weekends (44 hours per week).
About the role
At Arnold Clark you’ll be known as a Product Genius, but your role revolves around the customer experience. Our Product Geniuses are our in-branch experts. They are devoted to learning about our products and developing their communication skills, both in person and digitally, so they can help our customers make the right choice when they buy a vehicle. And that expertise develops further into understanding all elements of the sales journey – from enquiry, to sale, to delivery, and beyond. As part of a cohesive team, Product Geniuses will have the fully support of the management team in branch.
This will be a great fit for a customer service superstar who is full of bright ideas about how to create an exceptional experience. You’ll get plenty of training, but we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and an ability to learn. We’d expect you to be a great team player, who is looking for clear career progression into car sales.
- Preparing the showroom and cars for the day ahead.
- Assist with showroom presentation and advertising.
- Supporting the Sales department and delivering excellent customer experience.
- Organising and accompanying customers on test drives.
- Swotting up on our vehicles and manufacturers.
- Learning about our products so you can help our customers find the perfect fit.
- Enhancing the customer journey from enquiry to delivery.
- You’ll be a confident communicator who understands that a positive attitude gets great results.
- Willingness to go the extra mile. From the initial exploration stages to the final handover and aftersales assistance, you’ll be responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer journey that’s memorable for all the right reasons.
- A full UK driving licence.
- As happy working on your own initiative as you are in a team.
- One of our company values is progression, so it’s vital you are eager to progress within this role to car sales.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.