If you know your EVs from your PHEVs and you’re looking for an exciting career change – this is the role for you! We’re recruiting Product Geniuses for our innovation centre based in Glasgow.
You’ll work a 5-day week on a set rota that includes weekends (44 hours per week).
About the role
At the Arnold Clark Innovation Centre we’re looking for enthusiastic Product Geniuses with a passion for delivering fantastic customer service and an interest in cars – particularly electric and hybrid vehicles.
We’re looking for self-starters who enjoy keeping up to date with all the latest breakthroughs in the automotive industry – especially when it comes to electric and hybrid vehicles. You’ll also need strong communication skills, confidence using a camera, a talent for multitasking with great attention to detail and a passion for helping customers.
- Facilitating customer test drives
- Making sure the showroom is presentable
- Helping with Click & Collect deliveries and Sell Your Car purchases
- Researching electric and hybrid vehicle technology
- Creating video content for internal and external use
- Answering customer questions about the vehicles on offer
- Liaising with other branches within the Group
- Strong communication skills
- Confidence using a camera and creating basic video content
- The ability to multitask with great attention to detail
- Presentable appearance
- Enthusiastic to learn
- A passion for helping people
Nice to have (but not essential)
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint – although training can be arranged for the right candidate.
You’ll get plenty of training, but we are looking for candidates with a thirst for knowledge and an ability to learn. We’d expect you to be a great team player.
If you make the cut, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, sick pay cover, maternity & paternity packages, enhanced holiday package, life assurance and private health care – making our package one of the best in the industry.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.