Arnold Clark is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor for our new Rental Business Centre at Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Full Time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6pm with one late night per week and rotational weekends.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be a highly organised and dynamic member of the Rental Business Centre team, taking rental bookings from customers, processing payments and dealing with general enquiries.
You’ll have excellent people skills, a confident telephone manner and a real interest in going the extra mile for customers, even when things get busy.
- Dealing with requests from both customers and other departments, via email and over the phone.
- Placing and amending bookings.
- Carrying out follow-up calls and emails for existing bookings.
- Taking payments and processing banking.
- Using different booking platforms.
- Updating systems on a regular basis.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in person and on the phone.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Able to be a dedicated and flexible team member.
- Good computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about achieving customer satisfaction and departmental goals.
In return for your customer service skills, you will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.