We’re recruiting for a friendly and approachable Customer Service Representative for our Head Office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full time, (37.5 hours) Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm with one 11.30am – 8pm shift and every 3rd Saturday.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Arnold Clark Customer Service Representatives help to deal with customer complaints in a professional and friendly manner, going the extra mile to find fair and positive solutions.
Customer service is a top priority within the business and you will be an important part of how we deliver it. This role would suit someone with strong customer service skills who genuinely enjoys talking to people.
- Dealing with customer complaints in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Liaising with branches and customers to bring a fair resolution to complaints.
- Updating internal systems with the relevant information to make sure there is a full audit trail for complaints.
- Answering complaints by phone, email and by post.
- Taking the relevant information from branch staff and customers, and making informed, intelligent decisions on all complaints, seeking the right guidance when needed.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and listening skills
- Previous experience of dealing with customer complaints, delivering resolutions and achieving customer satisfaction.
- A high level of accuracy and an ability to multi-task.
Nice to have (but not essential)
High standards of computer literacy.
In return for your customer service skills, you will be given extensive training and a great employee benefits package, including flexible working, a lunch subsidy, private healthcare and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.