We’re recruiting for a highly confident, self-motivated Customer Experience Manager to cover our entire business and UK branch network. This role will require extensive travel across the UK between various business sites.
Full time, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm, with additional hours for travel.
About the role
Our Customer Experience Manager will be responsible for improving the overall customer experience across the Group. You’ll be helping departments to work better together, and continuously look for new ways to make our business more efficient, and ultimately enhance the experience across the entire customer journey.
To be a good fit for this role, you’ll be an extremely confident person with the ability to adapt your communication skills to match your environment and your audience. You’ll also be highly self-motivated and comfortable working alone, as well as able to build strong working relationships with every type of employee across the business. You’ll also have strong management skills, an open mind and the ability to accept and embrace the continual changes to the Customer Experience Manager role, as well as the department’s overall goals.
- Analysing customer data to identify and focus on areas of the business with the highest levels of customer dissatisfaction.
- Working closely with managers to conduct root cause analysis on customer feedback to identify common trends, creating objectives and action plans for areas that need improvement.
- Continually looking for ways to improve efficiency across the business, providing ideas and solutions for effective change.
- Providing on-the-ground feedback to the Head of Customer Experience and directors, especially in instances where the customer experience is being negatively affected, business efficiency could be improved or interdepartmental support is needed.
- Collaborating with multiple departments to champion the customer through all operational issues, using a proactive approach in order to keep customers at the heart of everything we do.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in areas such as customer experience, business analysis, change and transformation, relationship management.
- Experience in data analysis and providing detailed business solutions.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset.
- Strong engagement skills, the ability to interact in a clear and sensitive but persuasive manner and high-level influencing skills with a passion for coaching and motivating people.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organisation.
- The flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations.
- You’ll be a proven team leader with the ability to nurture and develop a high-performing, multi-skilled team.
- A dynamic nature, with the ability to respond to challenging situations in an innovative way.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience in project management, customer journey or customer insight.
- Experience in a role that required extensive travel on a daily basis.
In return for your skills, you’ll be given all the tools you need to do a great job, including a company car with fuel card, laptop and mobile phone.
You’ll also enjoy our extensive range of benefits, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.