We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Customer Experience Host to work at GTG Training centre in Wolverhampton.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 7.30am – 4.30pm
About the role
GTG Training is a leading-edge training facility and conference centre, welcoming both learners and employers for a variety of events, training days and meetings.
As a Conference and Events Host, you will make sure that everything runs smoothly and that our clients’ requests are clearly communicated and dealt with in an efficient and friendly way.
You will be a hardworking and approachable professional who genuinely enjoys talking to people who is able to demonstrate a high level of organisation and initiative.
- Assisting the receptionist to sign guests in and out.
- Coordinating and allocating set break times for each training room or event.
- Liaising and assisting the catering staff, making sure all guests are accommodated and seated.
- Helping the Conference and Events Manager with larger events, carrying out public speaking as required.
- Assessing business levels two weeks in advance and creating reports for catering staff.
- Assisting with the meeting schedule on a weekly basis and keeping management informed.
- Other duties around the building as required to ensure the conference centre is running efficiently.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Ability to deliver great customer service.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of setting up, storing and safely handling meeting and event equipment.
- Ability to be a team player and work on your own initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, proactive and confident approach to the job.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
In return for your skills, you will receive training and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Closing Date: 27 April 2021