We’re recruiting for a Customer Experience Consultant to work across our UK branches.
Regional-based role in the Midlands, with Group-wide travel required.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
Arnold Clark is the UK’s largest independently owned car retailer, with over 200 branches and nearly 13,000 employees across the UK.
As a Customer Experience Consultant, you will build strong relationships with all departments within the company, liaising with everyone from apprentices to senior management to ensure that we continually look at ways to improve the customer experience.
This role would suit a very confident and adaptable person with fantastic communication skills, who understands how to inspire and motivate others.
- Providing guidance and support to management and key individuals on how to achieve objectives set by the company directors.
- Supporting sites to conduct root cause analysis on customer feedback to ensure the customer journey is seamless and hassle-free.
- Promoting change, implementing new processes and sharing best practice.
- Mentoring in groups and in one-to-ones.
- Nurturing the team’s reputation across the Group and always being willing to help in the best way possible.
- Collating and providing constructive feedback to senior management, highlighting issues and finding solutions.
- Helping to build confidence and strong working relationships between departments.
- Strategically planning your workload to be as effective as possible.
- Responding to telephone and email queries quickly and efficiently.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Previous experience in either account or project management, complaint root cause analysis, customer experience or the motor industry.
- The ability to understand and embrace change.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- The ability to approach discussions from multiple points of view (i.e. the customer, the manager and the business.)
- High levels of organisation and great time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to manage own workload and time.
- Strong administration skills with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Problem solving skills.
- A full driving licence.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience in mentoring or training and development.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a company car and fuel card, 33 days holiday allowance, laptop and mobile. You’ll also be able to take advantage of training and career development opportunities, and one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.