We’re recruiting for an enthusiastic Customer Advisor to work at our Car & Van Rental Business Centre at Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Monday - Friday 8am - 5.30pm and rotational Saturday shifts (as per business requirements)
About the role
Arnold Clark Customer Advisors are key members of staff who uphold our company ethos to deliver customer service of the highest level.
This responsible role in our rental business centre involves a high level of organisation – and a genuine interest in delivering a great customer experience. You will be dynamic, enthusiastic and able to show great attention to detail, while always being a friendly point of contact for customers.
- Dealing with requests from customers and other departments within Arnold Clark via email and over the phone.
- Placing and amending bookings.
- Carrying out follow-up calls and emails for existing bookings.
- Taking payments and processing banking.
- Using different booking platforms.
- Updating our systems on a regular basis.
- A high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, in person and over the phone.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- A proactive and flexible attitude.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Good computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills.
- Highly motivated and committed to delivering outstanding customer service.
- Ability to meet deadlines and hit departmental targets.
In return, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.