We’re recruiting for a diligent, professional Corporate Administrator to work at our Mercedes-Benz branch in Perth.
Full-time, 8.30am-5pm, with an hour for lunch.
About the role
As a Corporate Administrator, you’ll help process fleet sales orders, communicate with our business accounts and look after company lease orders. You’ll also arrange vehicle demonstrations, accurately update various systems, register new vehicles and work with other departments to prepare vehicles for onward delivery.
This role requires someone who is very organised and accurate. They’ll also be a strong multi-tasker, with excellent communication skills. Computer proficiency, especially experience of using Excel, is a must. You’ll need to be comfortable working in an office environment, and working as part of a team.
- Processing fleet sales executives’ orders.
- Maintaining fantastic relationships with our corporate lease accounts.
- Arranging vehicle demonstrations for customers.
- Accurately updating various systems.
- Registering new vehicles.
- Working with other departments to prepare vehicles for onward delivery.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of using Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills.
- You’ll be process-driven.
Training will be given on all areas of the role. In return for your skills, you’ll receive excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefit packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.