We’re recruiting for an experienced field-based National Account Manager specialising in corporate rental sales.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
This position will be England based. Regular travel will be part of this role.
About the role
As a National Account Manager for Arnold Clark’s successful corporate rental sales division, you’ll be an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional with extensive corporate sales experience in car rental or a related area.
Working both independently and with others, you’ll generate new business, new customers and new growth; identifying opportunities and building relationships with prospective clients across the UK.
- Developing new business opportunities.
- Carrying out the complete sales process, from the initial presentation to proposal.
- Travelling to liaise with new and existing clients.
- Maintaining and increasing corporate sales.
- Managing existing accounts.
- Maximising growth potential.
- Negotiating deals and promoting our brand’s success.
- Extensive experience in a corporate sales role in a similar environment.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to make a sale.
- A motivated and proactive approach.
- Good time management and the ability to work well with others.
- The flexibility to work away from home on a regular basis.
- A confident and professional attitude.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
In return for your skills, you’ll have access to a company car, mobile and laptop and enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.