We’re recruiting for a Content Executive to work at our vibrant head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
We’re seeking a highly skilled Content Executive to play a key part in the Arnold Clark Communications team.
You’ll research, write and produce content in line with our brand guidelines. It’ll be your job to grow our social media ranking by actively publishing and driving engagement around our content – contributing to the larger mission of further developing our social media channels through innovative, product-driven content marketing initiatives.
You will also play a key role in the development of our employee engagement content strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a brand marketer who is passionate about social media and/or employee engagement to join an extremely successful organisation.
- Being the voice of Arnold Clark across all social media platforms and a contributor to campaigns.
- Developing a strong and relevant social media calendar, including engaging competitions to increase audience and engagement.
- Tracking social media analytics and using these to build on successes and learnings.
- Liaising with colleagues to create events and activities that generate content opportunities for both social media and employee engagement.
- Supporting paid social colleagues with copy for marketing activity on social.
- Creating and reporting on content plans, setting KPIs and delivering success.
- Creating editorial content, as well as creating content for social media, newsletters, blogs and beyond.
- Working closely with the Social Media Lead to define, manage and implement social media content across all platforms and being able to successfully turn the data into something insightful and game-changing.
- Taking the initiative to collect meaningful content at relevant opportunities, such as on media shoots and at events.
- A true digital native, you’ll use social media daily for work and in your personal life – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn – and understand the nuances of each platform.
- An understanding of the importance of native formats.
- Ability to develop our brand presence on new channels such as Snapchat.
- Experience in directly overseeing content and publishing plans on key social and emergent media platforms for our company and brand.
- Passionate about and in tune with the latest content marketing trends, thought leaders and trendsetters.
Nice to have (but not essential) #LI-CM2
- Good understanding of SEO and how today’s media landscape works behind the scenes.
- Previous experience with employee engagement or internal communications.
In return for your skills, you’ll work in a fun, fast-paced environment with a talented team and enjoy flexible hours, lunch subsidy and a great benefits package, including free private healthcare and training courses.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.