We’re recruiting for a skilled Content and Social Media Executive to work at our head office in Hillington, Glasgow.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Content and Social Media Executive, you’ll play a key role in the busy Communications department.
You’ll be enthusiastic, confident and have a passion for content generation and social media. Creative and analytical in equal measure, you’ll be full of ideas with a keen eye for results and understand how to drive engagement through content.
As well as researching, writing and producing sparkling content in line with our brand guidelines, you’ll work closely with the social media team to develop our channels and help to develop our content strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who’s keen to build their career in social media and content creation to join a fun and fast-paced team within an extremely successful organisation.
- Coordinating social media messaging with relevant departments and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Creating a wide range of content for our newsroom and social media platforms.
- Producing SEO-optimised content to increase organic traffic to our websites.
- Conducting keyword research to uncover new content opportunities.
- Working with other departments to develop social media timelines that coincide with product releases, ad campaigns, and other brand messages.
- Using analytics to build on successes and learnings.
- Working closely with our Events team to promote events.
- Creating and reporting on content plans, setting KPIs and delivering successful outcomes.
- Taking the initiative to collect meaningful content across the business, such as on media shoots and at events.
- Experience working with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Google Analytics in a business capacity.
- Confidence working in a social media marketing environment.
- Understanding of social media best practice.
- Experience creating content targeted at a specific audience.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- The ability to meet deadlines and work well as a team.
- Good understanding of what performs best on social media.
- Good understanding of SEO and how it influences user behaviour.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Knowledge of cars and the automotive industry in general.
- Experience using photo editing software (e.g. Photoshop).
In return for your skills, you’ll work in an exciting environment with a friendly and talented team and enjoy flexible hours, lunch subsidy and a great benefits package, including free private healthcare and training courses.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.