We’re looking for a responsible, motivated Contact Centre Team Leader to work in our Ayr Ford branch.
Full time, 8.20am–5.15pm
About the role
Working in a multi-franchise telesales environment, you’ll lead a team of sales advisors to successfully meet and exceed their targets. Responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the department, you’ll lead by example, using sales tools and monitoring to make sure you maximise your team’s potential.
You’ll be highly motivated, proactive and energetic, and provide visible and effective team leadership in a manner that’s trusting, honest and respectful.
- Maximising results, both personal and those of the sales advisors.
- Reporting daily and monthly sales achievements. In addition, monitor each operator’s call performance at 2-hour intervals, daily.
- Regularly communicating with staff to ensure they’re completing tasks correctly and meeting their pre-agreed targets and deadlines.
- Setting performance objectives and monthly targets with management for the call centre.
- Creating and implementing up-to-date databases and information for advisors to use in maximising department sales and figures.
- Driving all franchise parts promotions both personally and through the call centre team to the trade marketplace.
- Ensuring that all company policies, procedures and systems, as detailed in the company handbook, are in place each day and are being adhered to by all members of the call centre team.
- Using company marketing tools every day to identify opportunities.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A high level of accuracy and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to sell over the phone.
- The ability to motivate yourself and inspire the team to exceed their targets.
- Great attention to detail.
In return, you will receive an employee benefits package that is among the best in the industry, including a company car scheme, Group pension scheme, life assurance and extensive training in relevant systems so you can do a great job of the role.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.