We’re looking for a customer focused and experienced Team Leader for our busy Glasgow-based contact centre.
After customers buy a car from Arnold Clark, they expect a high quality aftersales service.
As a Team Leader in our fast-paced contact centre, you’ll be working alongside other managers to maintain standards and reach targets to improve our customer service. You’ll oversee and develop a productive, happy team, ensuring they perform well and procedures are properly followed.
• Working with the Contact Centre Manager to achieve and exceed agreed operational KPIs and SLAs.
• Quality monitoring and scoring of calls, providing useful feedback to contact centre agents.
• Answering questions from staff and providing guidance
• Data and diary management
• Carrying out a monthly one-to-one meeting with your team and overseeing weekly team meetings.
• Ensuring that all customer records are updated across a number of in-house systems and that all customer information is accurate.
• Completing daily and weekly reports.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Leadership qualities and ability to work well within a team.
• Previous experience in a similar environment.
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to write reports to tight deadlines.
• The ability to multi-task and deliver results under pressure.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Areas where training may be given
• Although an understanding of Microsoft Excel is required for the role,
training may be available for the right candidate.
• A working knowledge of Skype telephone systems is desirable but not essential.
40 hours a week, full time rotational hours: Monday-Thursday between 8am – 7pm, Friday 8am -5.30pm plus one in every three Saturdays 9am-1pm, subject to demand.
In return for your leadership skills, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including a company car scheme, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.