We’re recruiting for a Contact Centre Team Leader at our exciting new Centralised Reception.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm (1 hour for lunch).
Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow
About the role
As a Contact Centre Team leader in our telephony team, you will ensure our customer enquiries are dealt with in a friendly, professional manner and that the customer experience is seamless from start to finish. You will lead the team to achieve the highest standards of customer satisfaction through effective personal customer relation skills.
This role would suit someone with a fantastic telephone manner and a genuine interest in giving our customers the best experience possible.
- Lead and motivate the contact centre to maximum performance
- Provide clear and concise direction, support and guidance to the team
- Managing a very large volume of customer calls for the Group
- Ensuring calls are dealt with effectively and efficiently
- Answering inbound calls for both sales and service customers.
- Providing the highest level of customer service
- Making outbound calls when required
- Logging information and managing internal systems
- General administration duties when required
- Communicating with branches, management and stakeholders throughout the business
Essential skills and experience
- Demonstrate that you are able to lead and mentor a team
- A fantastic telephone manner
- A genuine interest in delivering excellent service
- Good computer literacy and accurate keyboard skills
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The confidence to work independently and also as part of a team
- High attention to detail
Nice to have but not essential
- Knowledge of Cisco, however, full training will be given
- Previous call centre experience
- Previous customer service experience
We can offer you…
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Extensive training opportunities
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Maternity and paternity packages