We’re recruiting for a Contact Centre Sales Agent for our new Additional Work team based at Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm, rotational Saturday shifts (1 in 3), 10am – 2pm.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
As a Contact Centre Sales Agent for our exciting new Additional Work team, you’ll contact people who have recently visited one of our UK-wide Service departments and had work recommended on their vehicles.
You’ll book them in to have the work completed, highlighting the importance of keeping them safe on the road and building a warm relationship with the customer.
This commission-based role would suit someone who is self-motivated, has a natural flair for sales and a passion for great customer service. If you have previous sales experience, that’s great, but it’s not essential.
- Carrying out pre-call preparation work before contacting customers to make sure you are well informed and can confidently discuss the work required on their vehicle.
- Contacting customers to encourage them to have the additional work carried out.
- Building an ongoing rapport with customers and providing a high level of customer service.
- Meeting specific productivity targets.
- Carefully handling any objections and challenges.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- A positive and proactive approach.
- The ability to meet targets, stay motivated and reach targets.
- Basic computer skills and an understanding of Microsoft Office
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to deliver great customer service every time.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive training, flexible hours and a lunch subsidy, as well as one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.