We’re recruiting for an efficient customer-focused Contact Centre Booking Agent to work at our contact centre in Glasgow.
Full time, 40 hours per week
Our contact centre is open six days per week from 08.00 – 17.30 Monday to Friday and 09.00 – 13.00 on Saturday.
We’re currently closed on Sundays but shifts are subject to review based on business needs.
Aftersales Contact Centre, Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
About the role
As a Contact Centre Booking Agent for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for making efficient and accurate bookings for Arnold Clark’s vast service department network. As the first point of contact for customers, you’ll be committed to delivering excellent customer service, and resolving queries promptly and effectively, while meeting set targets.
This role would suit someone who is self-driven, friendly and has a great telephone manner with strong negotiation and people skills.
- Answering inbound calls from customers
- Making outbound calls to customers
- Manage customer email correspondence
- Handle live chat queries through multiple chat streams
- Scheduling aftersales customer appointments
- Updating vehicle information and customer details, following strict data protection protocol
- Achieving daily, weekly and monthly targets set by the leadership team
- Advocating the Arnold Clark brand, services and products
- Maintaining effective relationships with customers by ensuring all their needs and expectations are met
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of customer service at all times
- Ability to stay calm and solution focussed under pressure
- High levels of organisation and ability to achieve targets
- Attention to detail with high levels of accuracy
- A self-motivated, proactive approach
- Able to work well independently and as part of a diverse team
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Good computer literacy (although training will be given on Arnold Clark systems)
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous customer service or call centre experience.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
In return for your customer service skills, you’ll receive training, flexitime and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.