We currently have two positions available for organised, responsible Compound Operatives, to be based at either our Transport Department, Inverness.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5.00pm as well as rotational Saturdays.
About the role
As a Compound Operative, it will be your job to check in and check out vehicles from our storage compound.
The ideal candidate will be positive and enthusiastic, willing to work in a fast-paced environment, and equally able to work on their own as well as part of a team.
- Checking in new deliveries from suppliers and our own trucks.
- Pulling cars for trucks to load before delivery.
- General compound maintenance.
- Using an electronic mobile device to book in stock.
- Stock control and regular stock checks.
- Accurate record-keeping.
- Basic IT knowledge (for use of handheld tablet).
- Good time management.
- Good communication.
In return for your skills, you’ll enjoy a fantastic range of benefits, including our Group pension scheme and private health care, staff discounts and preferential rates on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.