We’re recruiting for a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to work within our Insurance division.
What we can offer you:
- £23,000 - £27,000 DOE with bonus
- 33 days’ annual leave, with room to grow
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Generous retail discounts
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working approaches
- Opportunities for training and progression
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As a Commercial Insurance Account Handler, you will deal with our insurance clients who wish to discuss or make changes to their policy. You’ll process mid-term adjustments and issue renewals in a timely manner.
We’re looking for someone with attention to detail and good time management, as well as the ability to switch between different tasks easily.
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails from clients who are looking to make changes to discuss their policy
- Issuing renewals of policies
- Keeping diaries up to date
- Chasing payment
Essential skills and requirements
- A high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills both on the phone and by email
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to recognise opportunity and to work on own initiative
- Good time management
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.