We’re recruiting for a highly skilled and experienced Commercial Vehicle Coachbuilder/Body Assemblers for our specialist coachbuilding facility in East Kilbride.
Full time, Monday – Thursday 8am – 5.30pm, Friday 8am – 4.30pm
About the role
As a Commercial Vehicle Coachbuilder/Body Assemblers at Arnold Clark, you’ll use your existing skills to construct a range of commercial vehicle bodies, fit components and carry out van conversions within agreed timescales.
This role would suit an experienced coachbuilder with a fantastic eye for detail, who takes pride in what they do and is committed to producing work to the highest standards.
- Commercial vehicle coachbuilding and conversion.
- Working on your own and as part of a team to achieve high quality specification to agreed deadlines.
- Checking vehicles for damage as they arrive onsite.
- Safely using plant and equipment, staying compliant with health and safety procedures and wearing the correct PPE.
- Recording processes at each stage of the build/conversion.
- Keeping work spaces tidy and safe at all times.
- Working off site when required.
- Attending training courses when required.
- Proven track record in all aspects of commercial coachbuilding.
- Great communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive approach.
- Ability to work from CAD drawings.
- Strong practical working skills.
- Ability to work to your own initiative and as part of a dynamic team.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
In return for your experience, you’ll receive great working conditions and one of the best employee benefit packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.