We’re recruiting for a Trainee Account Executive (Commercial Insurance), who’s keen to learn and grow their career in a busy corporate insurance environment in our Glasgow office.
Full-time, Monday to Friday, rotational shifts between 8am and 6pm, 37.5 hours per week, as well as rotational Saturdays.
About the role
As our Trainee Account Executive, you’ll support our Commercial Executives, ensuring both new and existing customers receive the best possible level of service from us.
You’ll be target-driven, work well in a busy environment and be able to multitask to cover the wide range of tasks that the department demands.
- Helping our existing customers make changes to their policies.
- Using the outbound dialler to connect to people and introduce the services of the insurance division, generating leads for our existing executives.
- Accurately updating various systems and insurer portals with customer risk information.
- Administration duties as required.
- Document mail pack preparation.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Multi-tasking and the ability to work on their own initiative.
- Accuracy with data entry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work to targets.
As well as being supported in gaining your insurance qualifications, you can expect excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefit packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, company car, Flexitime and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.