We’re looking for an enthusiastic Coachbuilding Sales Executive to create new sales opportunities for our bespoke vehicle conversion service.
Arnold Clark’s Coachbuilding department is a dynamic workshop that designs, builds and repairs vehicles to our customers’ unique requirements.
As Coachbuilding Sales Executive, you’ll drive existing sales growth and find new ways to promote this exciting service to businesses throughout the UK. Using your strong communication skills, outgoing personality and proven sales experience, you will build relationships with customers and maximise every potential opportunity.
• Working with the Coachbuilding Sales Manager to ensure maximum external sales are achieved from the UK marketplace.
• Finding and developing new business opportunities through larger accounts such as public sector and private business fleets.
• Demonstrating a proactive and measurable sales performance.
• Building strong, effective and honest customer relationships.
• Distributing and developing marketing offers to all customers.
• Using the Group trade database to find ten new accounts a month.
• Completing sales report sheets following field sales visits and adding it to a computer database.
• A proven track record in sales.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Ability to identify opportunities and build relationships with customers.
• Honesty and integrity, both personally and professionally.
• A high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task under pressure.
• Outstanding timekeeping and time management skills.
• A degree of flexibility, as this role may involve some field-based selling.
• A full clean driving licence must have been held for a minimum of 1 year.
Training in company sales system software will be provided for the right candidate.
In return for your sales acumen, you’ll receive a company car, laptop and mobile phone. You’ll also benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.