We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Valeter to join our Heathrow Click & Collect branch.
We offer our Valeters:
- £11.39 per hour
- Flexible working hours
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Enhanced holiday package
- Maternity and paternity packages
- … and much more!
As an Arnold Clark Valeter, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all our vehicles are presented in sparkling condition. This position will be a perfect fit for someone who enjoys working in an active, physical role, has meticulous attention to detail and is a fantastic team player.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Basic computer skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work as part of a team.
- The ability to multi-task.
- Participate in training programmes.
- Cleaning sold and stock vehicles to a high standard.
- Using an online diary system to manage vehicle schedule.
- Cleaning vehicles externally with a high-powered pressure washer.
- Using a high-powered vacuum to clean and shampoo vehicle interiors.
- Working with a polishing/buffing machine to enhance bodywork.
- Complying with health and safety procedures while working with chemicals.
- Making sure that all equipment and machinery is properly maintained and secure at all times, reporting any defects and complying with manufacturers’ instructions and PPE recommendations.
- Working to set timeframes and targets.
- Completing a daily record of work completed.
- Other duties to support the branch as required.
Valet experience is preferred but not essential, training can be provided for a candidate who demonstrates a high level of enthusiasm and the ability to work as part of a team. Arnold Clark also operates a Valet Academy which all new valet staff will attend.
Sound like you? With Arnold Clark, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions, generous retail discounts, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.