We’re recruiting for an organised and conscientious Click and Collect Driver/Valeter, based at Hamilton Road, Glasgow.
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
About the role
As a Driver for Arnold Clark, you’ll be responsible for the collection and delivery of vehicles across several branches in the Glasgow area, and sometimes beyond. You’ll communicate well with colleagues and customers, and be meticulous in keeping daily logs and activity schedules while carrying out your role.
This role would suit someone who is a good communicator and has a positive attitude to customer service.
- Carrying out regular checks on all relevant work equipment.
- Maintaining logs and daily schedules.
- Delivering and collecting vehicles promptly and safely.
- Keeping vehicles clean using high-pressure hoses, as well as carrying out interior vehicle cleans.
- A full UK driving licence, including CPC and tachograph card.
- Ability to use valet materials quickly and efficiently.
- A good team player who can also work independently when required.
- Sound organisational skills and thorough attention to detail.
- The flexibility to work additional hours at busy times.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.