We’re looking for an organised Central Hub Administrator to coordinate vehicle repair work across all our Accident Repair Centres in the UK.
Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow, with possible support work in bodyshops in the surrounding area.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.15am – 5.30pm (with a 30-minute lunch). Every second Saturday 8.00am – 12.00noon.
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Arnold Clark’s Central Hub Administrators communicate, coordinate and process new work referrals across all our Accident Repair Centres, as well as keeping customers, insurance and hire companies up to date with vehicle repairs.
This role would suit an outgoing, organised and empathetic person who has great communication skills and can build strong relationships within our branch network and with third parties.
- Receiving insurance and accident damage claims via email and processing them on our systems.
- Calling customers to let them know which Arnold Clark bodyshop will be taking their claim and carrying out repairs.
- Processing email communication from bodyshops and putting them onto our internal database.
- Organising and creating job cards for our bodyshops.
- Taking telephone calls from insurance companies, work providers and managers.
- Providing regular reports to Management.
- Analysing vehicle status and contacting bodyshops for updates, ensuring information is communicated quickly and efficiently to customers and third parties.
- Clear, polite and warm telephone manner.
- Fantastic communication and listening skills.
- Strong computer literacy, typing and numeracy skills.
- Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Ability to follow instructions from the team leader, and work on your own initiative.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- Previous experience in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
In return for your administrative skills, you will receive full training on our internal systems and processes, and career development opportunities. You’ll also enjoy excellent working conditions, a lunch subsidy, Flexitime and a fantastic employee benefits package that includes private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.