We are currently hiring at Arnold Clark’s wolverhampton branch for a Rental Customer Advisor Supervisor.
About the role
Working closely with management, you’ll lead the team in maintaining and improving an efficient and profitable rental branch.
This is a highly responsible customer service role requiring excellent organisation and strong communication skills. As supervisor, you will be expected to take over the branch manager’s role in their absence and adapt to a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Overseeing front counter operations, promoting excellent customer service at all times, and effectively dealing with any customer queries or complaints.
- Actioning and delegating in-branch tasks where appropriate, while supporting your manager in the day-to-day running of the branch.
- Motivating staff to meet daily cash targets, and assessing their training needs.
- Liaising with internal and external organisations to promote good relationships between rental branches.
- Supporting the branch manager with reviews, rotas and wages input.
- Promoting great customer service both in your role and within the Group.
- Working towards maximising income and minimising expenditure.
- Monitoring the customer database for correct input of information.
- Maintaining fleet levels and regularly monitoring mileage levels.
- Implementing new procedures as set by management and ensuring they continue to be followed.
- Disposal of rental vehicles.
- Proven marketing and customer service skills to drive business growth and increase branch exposure.
- Leadership skills to motivate and encourage the team
- Great communication and organisational skills
- The ability to provide great customer service, even under pressure
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- A full driving licence held for a minimum of one year is essential.
The successful candidate for this role will benefit from excellent working conditions and a range of employee benefits, including extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.