We’re looking for a dedicated Car Rental Customer Advisor at our Car & Van Rental branch, Manchester Airport.
About this role
This key position requires a flexible, organised individual who is thoroughly committed to providing a high standard of customer service at all times. You will be a great team player, working with management and other staff to provide the excellent service levels our customers expect from us.
- Delivering a consistently high level of customer care, both face-to-face and by telephone.
- Administrative duties, including email and the checking in and out of rental vehicles.
- Making sure paperwork and database is accurately maintained and workplace is kept tidy.
- Regularly monitoring and recording mileage, and managing fleet to minimise off-road time.
- Driving and parking vehicles, including vans and minibuses.
- Promoting the branch throughout the department and the Arnold Clark Group.
- Ensuring the branch task list is actioned.
- Running daily reports and making sure they are acted upon.
- Control of expenditure.
- Disposal of rental vehicles.
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Brilliant communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to deliver great customer service and work effectively within a team.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and deal effectively with customer complaints and queries.
- Flexibility to potentially cover at other branches (this may involve overnight stays).
- Experience of fleet maintenance and management.
- Ability to work on own initiative, setting and following action plans and meeting deadlines and targets.
- A full driving licence for a minimum of one year is essential for this role.
In return, the successful candidate will enjoy excellent working conditions and one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview. Please send your CV via the apply link.