We’re recruiting for a friendly and efficient Car Park Attendant/Driver for our Harry Fairbairn BMW branch in Inverness.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
About the role
As a Car Park Attendant/Driver for Arnold Clark, you will assist customers in parking their vehicle at the branch, making it as easy as possible for them to access and leave the site. You will also keep a record of vehicles parking on the site.
This is a customer facing role that would ideally suit somebody with a positive and friendly attitude, who is an experienced driver and enjoys working outside.
- Helping customers to park their cars and directing them to the right parking areas.
- Keeping the car park organised and litter-free.
- Helping to park up vehicles when the valeters have completed cleaning.
- Making sure cars are facing front-on, making it easy for customers to leave the site.
- Dealing with any parking enquiries in a helpful and approachable manner.
- Keeping a diary of vehicles entering the car park.
- Driving vehicles to and from bodyshop/compound.
- A full driving licence.
- A proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to show efficiency and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to deliver good customer service.
The successful candidate will receive one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.