We’re recruiting for a Concierge Car Park Attendant to work at our BMW branch in Hillington, Glasgow.
Why choose us?
- Competitive salary
- Generous retail discounts
- 33 days’ annual leave with room to grow
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Training opportunities
- …. And much more!
Monday – Friday 8am – 5.30pm and alternate Saturday mornings 8am – 12pm.
About the role
The role will involve welcoming customers who are dropping their cars off in the indoor drive through area next to the service department. This will involve taking their keys before parking the car and directing the customer towards the reception. When the vehicle’s service or repairs are completed, the vehicle should be brought back into the drive-through collection area for customers to collect.
This is a customer facing role that would suit someone with a positive and friendly attitude, who is an experienced driver and who communicates with the service reception staff.
- Meet and greet customers dropping off their cars, directing customers to reception staff and then parking up customers cars.
- Keeping car park organised and tagging up keys before giving into reception.
- Bringing cars back round for customers to collect once ready.
- Keeping car park tidy with cars well-presented.
- Communicate with reception staff to organise smooth handovers of vehicles.
- Ensuring cars are washed and vacuumed before returning to customers.
- Helping with car wash at times.
Essential skills and experience
- A full clean licence held for a minimum of a year
- A proactive and positive attitude
- Efficient with meticulous attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Nice to have but not essential
- The role may involve updating the computer systems. However, training can be given to help with this.
- A knowledge of car controls, especially electric cars, is always good, but training can be given to the right candidate.
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.