Based down South our Team Rental Trainer will travel our UK-wide branch network, training our Car & Van Rental staff in a variety of settings. You’ll help staff understand and develop their customer service skills, supporting them as they grow in experience and confidence in every aspect of their role.
• Passing on your knowledge to Car & Van Rental staff to help them deliver industry-leading standards of customer service and efficiency.
• Cultivating a better understanding of in-branch processes and practice.
• Assessing individual training needs and creating solutions.
• Planning effective training sessions with defined learning outcomes.
• Recording information from training sessions.
• Reporting to the Team Rental Training Manager, Group Training and Development and the Car & Van Rental Operations teams on your progress.
• Carrying out training in a branch or a classroom environment as required.
• Improving individual performance and increasing profitability in the Car & Van Rental department.
• Carrying out training audits in branch when required.
• Other duties as required.
• A full UK driving licence, and confidence in driving long distances.
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• The ability to listen and understand trainee needs with patience.
• Fantastic communication skills.
• A diligent work ethic and trustworthiness.
• Great time and workload management ability.
• A self-motivated and proactive approach.
• A flexible approach to meeting learning outcomes.
• The ability to integrate seamlessly into a team.
For all this, you’ll benefit from excellent working conditions and one of the best employee packages in the industry, including extensive training, private healthcare and life assurance.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.