We’re recruiting for a C# .NET Developer to work at our leading-edge Digital Product Development department at Arnold Clark head office in Hillington.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
Arnold Clark’s Digital Development team is made up of friendly, talented developers who are excited to work on challenging problems, share their extensive knowledge and enhance business critical systems across the company.
As a C# .NET Developer, you’ll be passionate about doing things ‘the right way’, and aim to improve our systems with stakeholder satisfaction in mind. You’ll have a problem solving, can-do attitude and enjoy collaborating with others to achieve great results.
- Analysing systems to locate and resolve problems.
- Developing, testing and implementing small solutions to improve the overall stability of our systems.
- Liaising with stakeholders to create the best possible outcomes.
- Working with a team responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of multiple systems.
- Identifying bugs and underperforming processes, and delivering solutions.
- Managing and maintaining multiple tickets and code changes.
- Working closely with other teams within the department to resolve any issues.
- C# and .NET framework experience in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of ASP.NET web forms and MVC.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong, object-oriented programming skills.
- Great MS SQL skills, including design, programming (T-SQL) and maintenance.
- Previous experience working on legacy code bases.
In return for your skills, you’ll work at our vibrant head office in Hillington with our fantastic team, enjoying a variety of employee benefits including a casual dress code, flexitime, lunch subsidy and private healthcare. You will also receive generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.