At Arnold Clark, our staff are key to us achieving our goal of creating market-leading digital products that will put us at the forefront of automotive retailing. As a result, we are seeking a C# Developer to join our talented product development team, based at our vibrant modern offices in Hillington.
Full time, Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in some exciting and high-profile projects, working alongside a team of genuinely talented and passionate developers who are focused on doing things “the right way”. We’re looking for developers who are excited by the prospect of coming in every day and working on challenging problems, whilst exchanging knowledge and skills with other members of the team.
Working as a member of a Product Team, you will design and develop enhancements to our industry leading systems as well as helping to create new products to keep us at the cutting edge of the industry.
- C# and .NET framework experience in a commercial environment
- Strong ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC and Web API skills
- Strong object oriented programming skills
- Ability to produce performant SQL Server stored procedures, functions and views as necessary.
- Experience working with multiple technologies and legacy code bases
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with technical practices such as pair/mob programming, collective code ownership, continuous integration and SOLID design principles.
- Experience with micro-services, event sourcing and CQRS
- Experience with containerisation
- A good computer science degree or over 3 years commercial experience
Don’t be fooled by the fact we sell cars. Our business is changing to meet the needs of today’s development community, and as a result, you can expect the following benefits and perks when you work for us:
Training and conference fund
Private medical insurance
Discount on vehicle purchase, servicing, parts and rental
Cycle to work scheme
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Please see below link to find more about our current Digital Product Development Team
For more information or to discuss this role, please contact:
Jennifer Chrystal Senior Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com