We're recruiting for a confident and enthusiastic Business Solutions Manager to work in our GTG Training facility in Wolverhampton.
Full time, 9am – 5pm, Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 5pm Friday
About the role
Our Business Solutions Managers are responsible for selling and promoting our vast portfolio of training courses and promoting our Apprenticeships. This is a target-driven role, with set KPIs to be achieved monthly. You’ll develop, strengthen and explore all opportunities within an existing client base, as well as creating new prospects.
Being able to develop a positive rapport with customers and build solid relationships is key. You should be able to plan workload, sales calls and make appointments in order to achieve success in this exciting role.
- Demonstrating strong product knowledge to your customer base.
- Making outbound calls to potential new customers and, through asking appropriate questions understand the customer needs and recommend a suitable product or service.
- Promoting GTG’s products over the phone with customers.
- Developing your own database of accounts with both existing and new customers.
- Delivering a full customer sales cycle – from securing a sale to following up.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date client records.
- A high level of interpersonal skills.
- The ability to secure appointments with key decision makers.
- A full UK driving licence.
- The ability to plan your workflow and deliver against time and set targets.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Experience in Excel and other CRM systems.
Nice to have (but not essential)
- An understanding of Apprenticeships and Levy.
- Call centre or outbound sales background.
The right candidate for the job will receive training on our products, as well as one of the best employee benefits packages in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.