Business Skills Trainer
GTG Training is recruiting for a Business Skills Trainer to join its growing team of specialised corporate training and facilitation staff.
This role may require occasionally working outside of the normal hours of business and at short notice.
GTG Training Glasgow and GTG Training Edinburgh with additional travel across Scotland as required.
About the role
GTG delivers a varied range of bespoke and off-the-shelf training courses to a number of delegates, including large corporate entities to SMEs and the general public. As a Business Skills Trainer, you will have a dynamic and pragmatic approach to training, employing excellent communication skills in order to deliver classroom based training, workshops, one-to-one training or a blended approach to support our clients’ needs.
- Using your experience of IT, interpersonal and leadership skills, you will write and conduct Training Needs Analysis to establish training requirements for our clients.
- Working to sometimes tight timescales. You must be organised and proactive in your approach ensuring that training programmes, lesson plans and training strategies are developed and implemented on time and are relevant to their audience.
- You will be expected to draw upon your experience to design and create exemplary training courses and material for use with a variety of delivery methods ensuring you are up to date with industry relevant techniques.
- A recognised training qualification e.g. DTLLS, PTLLS, CTLLS, CertED, PGCE or GT
- Minimum of 3 years’ training experience
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong, adaptive presentation skills
It would be nice to have
- Web development experience
In return for your specialised skills, you will benefit from excellent working conditions, CPD, life assurance, Childcare Vouchers, 28 days’ holiday and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.