We’re recruiting for a flexible and committed Business Skills Assessor based at GTG Training in the West Midlands, with extensive travel across the UK.
GTG Training, Wolverhampton
About the role
As a Business Skills Assessor for GTG Training, you’ll be responsible for the apprenticeship journey of our retail, business administration, customer service and team leading apprentices (up to Level 3), making sure they are supported and that they complete on time and to a high standard.
This role would suit a qualified trainer with excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for developing the skills of young people and the ability to travel to various locations throughout the UK as part of the role, with overnight stays where necessary.
- Liaising with the apprentices and supporting them throughout their apprenticeship.
- Working with mentors to support apprentices.
- Ensuring that apprentices understand the framework and standards required.
- Visiting apprentices at their workplace, delivering on the job training and ensuring timely completions.
- Identifying any challenges and giving apprentices extra support, if needed.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- An assessing qualification, such as PTTLS or TAQA.
- A full, clean driving licence held for a minimum of one year.
- Knowledge of standards and frameworks.
- Occupationally competent to assess business administration, retail, customer service and team leading apprentices.
- Excellent communication, engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage your own workload efficiently.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive access to a company car, continuous professional development and a fantastic employee benefits package, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.