We’re recruiting for a self-motivated Transit Centre Sales Manager to be based at our Carlisle Ford branch.
Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm, rotational Saturdays 9.00am – 4.00pm.
About the role
As a Van Sales Manager for Arnold Clark Ford, you’ll be responsible for overseeing a dynamic sales team and making sure that your department achieves company and manufacturer expectations.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate determination, enjoy identifying opportunities and finding solutions, and have a positive, can-do attitude that will lead your team to sales success.
- Carrying out daily management of staff, supporting them with leads and sales opportunities.
- Planning rotas and conducting quarterly staff appraisals.
- Planning quarterly marketing initiatives and prospecting activity with a view to growing sales.
- Making sure the sales area is presentable, meets manufacturer standards and includes a range of marketing offers and price points.
- Managing stock, ordering used vans and making sure stock age is controlled.
- Making sure that internal and manufacturer reports and accurate and fully updated.
- A determination to succeed and get great results.
- A strong understanding of management and leadership skills.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- A positive and responsible attitude.
- A full driving licence.
In return for your skills, you’ll receive access to a company car and phone, and enjoy one of the best employee benefit packages in the automotive industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance and generous staff retail discounts.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.