We’re looking for an ambitious and confident Business Sales Consultant to join the team at our Glasgow Van Store.
When you’ll work:
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm and rotational Saturdays, 9.00am – 12.00noon.
What’s the job?
In this role, you’ll predominantly be selling used vehicles to local businesses, as well as selling finance products.
You’ll also take a proactive approach, using our database to identify new prospects and build relationships.
With that in mind, we’re looking for an excellent communicator with the confidence to approach and introduce themselves to new customers. You’ll also need a great phone manner and a positive attitude. Ambition really helps too!
On an average day, you’ll be:
- Responding to incoming enquiries via phone, email and citNOW.
- Making prospecting calls.
- Keeping in touch with existing clients through database management.
- Building deals and arranging finance quotes.
- Demonstrating the benefits and working features of products.
- Helping with vehicle display arrangements and web images.
- Completing manufacturer training.
The skills you’ll need:
- Excellent people skills
- A responsible attitude
- Clear communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Flexibility and initiative
- A driving licence
Nice to have, but not essential:
- While sales experience isn’t essential, any experience in a customer-facing role would be an advantage.
What we can offer you…
In return for your skills, you’ll receive a company car and mobile phone, as well as one of the best employee packages in the industry, including:
- Generous retail discounts;
- Private healthcare;
- Life assurance;
- Our fantastic employee wellbeing portal – Space;
- And all the training you need to help you thrive in your role.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.