An exciting opportunity has become available to join Assure Fire and Security as a Business Development Manager.
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Company car, mobile and laptop
- Life assurance
- Flexible leave
- Generous employee discounts
- Private healthcare
- Workplace pension
- …and much more
Competitive basic, bonus and benefits.
Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm
About the role
As the Business Development Manager, you will drive new and extra business from existing and new SME customers. You will manage day-to-day opportunities, respond to incoming enquiries and self-generate new business (new solutions or upgrades to services) from these opportunities. You will also manage a select number of defined lead sources and support new customer acquisition.
The successful candidate will be a proven seller and, more importantly, able to easily and effective build relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- Sourcing potential new customers through self-generated business and referrals.
- Driving new and additional works from our existing customer accounts by building strong relationships with them.
- Conducting introduction meetings and technical site surveys.
- Promoting the company, with particular focus on CCTV, access, intruder and fire security.
- Working closely with your colleagues to ensure a seamless service to new customers into the business and additional works to existing customers.
- Adapt at managing existing customer relationships to drive growth for Assure.
- Will ideally have security industry experience
- Able to develop a pipeline and maximise all sales enquiries.
- Ability to develop a network of contacts to attract new business and clients.
- The ability to research new market opportunities.
- Able to function independently, but will also be able to use the correct resources and engage with Assure operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service to end users
- A strong understanding of the sales process from start to finish.
Nice to have but not essential…
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record of achievement.
- Knowledge of CASH quoting system (although training can be provided for the right candidate)
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.