We’re looking to recruit a new Business Development Executive to join the team at GTG Wolverhampton.
We can offer:
- 33 days’ annual leave with room to grow
- Company car
- Mobile phone
- Hybrid working
- Generous retail discounts
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Workplace pension
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages…. and much more!
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30pm – 5pm
About the role
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll work with managers and key stakeholders to deliver the contract outcomes, which are primarily employment and vacancy focussed. You’ll ensure that appropriate activity is undertaken with each employer to achieve job outcome targets; this will include sourcing vacancies and customer referrals, matching current caseload to vacancies for both employability and apprenticeship programmes.
You'll possess great interpersonal skills, as well as being organised and confident. You'll also be great at working on your own initiative, and equally, you'll operate well in a team environment.
- Generating and managing a strong prospect pipeline: identifying, developing, and securing employer partnerships with substantial long-term potential. Rapidly developing effective relationships with key employers, developing new business leads.
- Completing administrative duties on a timely basis to certificate candidates quickly and effectively.
- Building relationships with both employers and key stakeholders in order to support growth with contracts and meeting target.
- Developing strong relationships with employers to have a consistent flow of opportunities/vacancies and referrals.
- Engaging with colleagues across the business to utilise local employer networks, to support the delivery of employment, work experience and funding targets.
- Attending meetings with the teams to discuss training, and recruitment activities and develop training plans for clients.
- Producing regular reports to provide a summary of employer and learner engagement including the number of new employers, partnerships established and reporting against agreed KPIs.
Essential skills and requirements
- Experience in identifying and bringing in new relationships/business with an evidenced track record of converting employer engagement into business growth.
- Strong experience with sales, marketing, and stakeholder development
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent ability in multitasking and ability to hit performance targets
- People skills, self-motivated and excellent work ethic
- Strong practical skills
- Understanding of the employability and skills market, and Apprenticeship/AEB/ESFA funding
- Full driving licence
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals. To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure checks.