Are you passionate about supporting learners on their journey to employment? We’re looking for a driven and well-organised Business Administrator to work from our GTG Training Centre in Wolverhampton.
Full time: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
In this role, you will provide effective and flexible support to our learners as they embark on their employability journey. You will track, monitor and enhance their progress and offer support across all work-related activities, such as booking and planning their training and examinations.
We are looking for someone who is driven, ambitious and used to meeting targets. You will also be able to effectively communicate using a variety of methods. The ideal candidate will be methodical and good at record-keeping; the role will require you to explore and analyse data to ensure that we are able to respond effectively to support customers.
- Regular data input using key tracking systems
- Planning, arranging, and scheduling training within timeframes
- Planning, arranging, and scheduling internal and external tests within timeframes
- Event creation, booking, and monitoring using internal CRM systems
- Dealing with a range of stakeholders in relation to bookings, invoicing, and general queries
- Provide accurate and timely processing
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of correspondences and documentation
- Two years of business administration experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using CRM systems
- Experience in dealing with customers from all backgrounds
Nice to have but not essential…
- Information, Advice and Guidance Level 2
- Business Administration Level 2
In return for your skills and commitment, you will enjoy some of the best employee benefits in the automotive industry, including private healthcare, life assurance and generous employee discounts.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.