We’re looking to recruit a new Branch Manager to take the lead at our Sydenham branch in South East London.
- £27,000 basic salary
- On target earnings of £36,600
Full time: rota basis, 5 out of 7 days, 39.5 hours
About the role
As Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Sydenham branch. You will monitor performance and motivate staff to achieve and exceed company targets.
The role is suited to someone who has strong leadership abilities and excellent organisational skills.
- Ensuring KPIs are met
- Motivating staff to attain objectives
- Keeping track of health and safety and ensuring safety measures are implemented
- Ensuring high standards of site security
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and to gain useful feedback
- Organising and executing training and coaching for team members
- Evaluating and monitoring employee performance and providing coaching as needed
- Providing cover for the Area Manager during annual leave
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence, credibility and integrity
- Ability to engage others through coaching and training
- Active listening skills
- Ability to adapt and embrace change
- Ability to lead by example
Nice to have but not essential
- Understanding of Microsoft packages Excel, Office and Word
- Understanding of Power BI
What we can offer you
- 33 days’ annual leave
- Extensive training opportunities
- Private healthcare
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Generous discounts on vehicle purchases, services, parts, rentals, insurance and more
Arnold Clark is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to create an environment where collaboration, unique perspectives and multiple approaches are celebrated. We care about our employees and our communities, we nurture talent and encourage ambition, and we are passionate about people who take pride in their work. Our employees are at the heart of everything we do – diverse in our make-up, united in our goals.
To find out more about Life at Arnold Clark, visit our website.
Employment with the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory references and disclosure checks.